Saturday, October 8, 2011

PLN Progress Report (Project #10)

Photo of PLN

This is my actual PLN in it's beginning stages.  I used Symbaloo to help create and organize my PLN.  I have somewhat color coded my PLN.  At the moment, on my PLN are the sites I find helpful, or I visit regularly.   Social sites I have included that I visit daily are Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, and YouTube.  Also, on my PLN, I have added teachers and kids that I have commented for C4T and C4K, respectively.  I've also included a few tiles that help me in other education classes.  The lessonplans.com tile helps me to create lesson plans for my HS 365 course that I am taking this semester.  Although my PLN is in its beginning stages, I hope to have a full, complete, organized PLN by the end of the semester that I will be able to use daily after the EDM310 course is completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment