Sunday, October 2, 2011

C4K #1-#4

                                                      1st Comment
Benmore With Deer Head
I was assigned to comment on Ellie's blog post. Ellie is attending school in Benmore.  She was just getting started and this was her first post. I commented and said,"Hello Ellie! My name is Ashley Cohen. I attend the University of South Alabama in the United States and is enrolled in EDM310. I was assigned to read your posts. I see that you're just getting started with your blog. I am  a new blogger as well. You can look me up on Twitter at @iitzz_ash (2 i's and 2 z's). Hope your enjoying Benmore. I'm excited to read your upcoming blog posts while you're in Benmore! Have fun!"

2nd Comment
Helen is a Year 8 student at Pt England School in Auckland, NZ. She is in Room 19 and her teacher is Mr. Harris. Her favorite subject at school is Writing because helps her with words.  She says, "The best thing about having my own netbook is that it allows me to do my work faster."  On her post she stated facts about Latin America.  She also did a good did with incorporating pictures.  I commented and said, "Hello Helen!
My name is Ashley Cohen and I am in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I was assigned to read your posts. I enjoyed reading this post. Last semester I took a class called Latin American Studies and it reminded me of then. You're doing a good job presenting your information. I love how you incorporated photos also. Follow me on twitter at (iitzz_ash)-2 i's and 2 z's- Keep up the good work! :)"

3rd Comment
Tooth Trouble book
Mrs. Diane Hall class is in McKinney, TX.  This is a Thinking Stem class.  Every other day, they post about the reading that they are reading in the class.  For this post, Sam was reading a book called Tooth Trouble.  On his post he stated that he was reading Tooth Trouble and stated his thoughts on how the story was going to end.  I commented and said, "Hello Sam.. My name is Ashley Cohen. I am in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama.  I was assigned to read your blog post.  I haven't read Tooth Trouble, but it sounds like its good.  I think he will knock the bully's tooth out.  I think i'm going to go to the local library and look for the book.  Reply back and let me know how the story ends.  It was good reading your post about Tooth Trouble.  Good post."

No comments:

Post a Comment