Sunday, December 4, 2011

C4T #4


Congratulations Sign
#1
In this post, Mrs. Heidi was recognizing that she was recognized as being one of the innovators leading classrooms of the future.  She stated how when she first started teaching she wasn't into technology as she is now.  However, when she received an e-mail from a student concerning live stream, she was forced to learn about technology.  Every since then Mrs. Heidi has been implementing technology heavily in her classroom.  She has realized that technology is not about teaching the students how to use it, but learning with the students as well.  She says that it is a team effort.  I commented on her blog and said, "Hello Mrs. Heidi.  My name is Ashley Cohen.  I am a student in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama.  I was assigned to comment on blog.  First, I would like to say congratulations on the major accomplishment of being recognized as one of the innovators leading classrooms of the future.  I love how you took the initiative to implement technology in your classroom heavily.  I wish that more teachers would have the same drive as you.  Also, in order for teachers to implement technology, they must know that yes, they are the teacher, but the must also be a learner as well.  Overall, good job Mrs. Heidi and keep up the good work.  Thanks for all that you're doing. :)"

#2
Blog WordleIn this post, Mrs. Heidi was elaborating on how blogging has effected her and her classroom.  She was talking about how blogging has become so essential to her and the classroom, that parents are even starting to get a lot more involved with their children's education.  She said she would have never thought that when she started blogging that a year later it would have given her so much positive richness.  She says that there are still days that she is in awe by the use and power of social media.  I commented and said, "Hello. My name is Ashley Cohen.  I am a student in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama.  I really admire you as an educator.  You inspire me to want to use a great amount of technology in my classroom when I become an educator.  No doubt, blogging is a great tool.  When I started blogging, I was wondering what the purpose was.  But once I started staying active with it, it has become very essential.  Thanks for all your hard work as an educator.  :) Ashley Cohen"

No comments:

Post a Comment